Thank you for visiting the website ("Site") of the Tokyo International Packaging Exhibition 2010 ("Exhibition") hosted by Japan Packaging Institute ("Institute"). Users accessing the Site are requested to read the following conditions of use.
- [ Copyrights ]
- All information on the Site (text, illustrations, images, etc.), unless designated otherwise, is protected by copyrights (or other intellectual property rights) owned by the Institute, its affiliates, and third parties. Users of the Site may download and copy Site content only for personal use, home use, or use of similarly limited scope (This provision applies not to exhibitors at the Exhibition.). For other uses outside the scope described above or without prior permission of the Institute, users may not reproduce, copy, or modify and use the content of the Site for commercial or other purposes.
- [ Disclaimer ]
- The Institute offers no warranties that the content of the Site is accurate, beneficial, reliable, safe, or current, nor warranties of any other kind. The Institute is not liable in any way for any damages from the use, or the unavailability of use, of the content of the Site.
- The Institute may without prior notice alter, suspend, or cancel the content, operations, or URL of the Site. The Institute is not liable in any way for any damages sustained as a result.
Japan Packaging Institute ("Institute") recognizes the importance of personal information, observes the stipulations of the Personal Information Protection Act and other regulations, and implements the following personal information protection policies.
- [ Scope of personal information ]
- The scope comprises information that enables identifying specific individuals collected in the course of business activities and service provision of the Institute. Specifically, it includes personal information (names, addresses, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, dates of birth, employers, and other information) collected as paper documents, electronic media, or from the Web, etc., in the course of the business activities and service provision by the Institute.
- [ Purpose of use ]
- The scope of use of collected personal information by the Institute comprises the preparation and distribution of name registers, preparation and mailing of direct mail, mailing of materials to members, and purposes related to the execution of business activities, service provision, and incidental operations of the Institute.
- [ Management and supervision of external service providers ]
- In instances where the handling of personal information is outsourced, the Institute exercises appropriate management and supervision of the external service providers.
Information provision to third parties
Unless with the consent of the information owner or by an order on legal grounds, personal information is not provided to third parties.
- [ Management of personal information ]
- The Institute implements reasonable safety measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, tampering, accidental disclosure, and such other risks.
Correction, deletion, and disclosure
The Institute expediently responds to requests from information owners to correct, delete, or disclose to them their registered personal information.
- [ Queries concerning personal information ]
- The following contact is available for queries concerning the handling of personal information held by the Institute and the correction, deletion, and disclosure of personal information.
Japan Packaging Institute, Corporate Administration Department, Personal Information Officer
- [ Updates ]
- The Institute observes the stipulations of the Personal Information Protection Act. The above policies are subject to constant review and improvement.
June 1, 2009
Mitsuhiko Sakai, General Managing Director, Japan Packaging Institute